Bless you, Pinterest. I’ve discovered yet another most delicious holiday treat. I bring you…
Pumpkin Dump Cake!
Well, actually Cookies & Cups brings you this fabulous recipe. I only tweaked it a wee bit. I just made it tonight and it was “the best dessert you’ve made so far” according to my husband. Now that’s quite the review. How can something this easy be so dang amazing? It’s true, folks. See for yourself.
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 10oz can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk together.
- Pour mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle the entire box of cake mix on top of mixture, followed by graham cracker crumbs, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the melted butter evenly on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Best served warm with a scoop of ice cream or topped with whipped cream.
Before you go, would you mind doing us a solid and voting for our blog (once, daily)? We could use a boost in the rankings over at TBB.